"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

Ok I just listened to the demo, which I hadn't before, and I must say I don't love one over the other?

I wish some things from the demo were more visible in the final version (i.e. the first "baby" and the Britney solo, I love how clear her voice is in the demo) but I also love some of the changes they made (less "baby"s, a "fuller" bassline). 

I think overall the final product is great, more dancey, and perhaps the demo sounded too much like her song, not his, and that's why she wasn't totally comfortable with that, which I totally understand. I know nothing about producing but those are my thoughts.

I really wish this boosts her confidence.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Ok I just listened to the demo, which I hadn't before, and I must say I don't love one over the other?

I wish some things from the demo were more visible in the final version (i.e. the first "baby" and the Britney solo, I love how clear her voice is in the demo) but I also love some of the changes they made (less "baby"s, a "fuller" bassline). 

I think overall the final product is great, more dancey, and perhaps the demo sounded too much like her song, not his, and that's why she wasn't totally comfortable with that, which I totally understand. I know nothing about producing but those are my thoughts.

I really wish this boosts her confidence.

I think it's better without some "babyyyy" or others thing she does when she sings with her "baby" voice. From what I've heard, people find her more mature & I think it's really the point why there is less adlibs in the final version.

It's still her signature voice and we love it :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Matou said:

I think it's better without some "babyyyy" or others thing she does when she sings with her "baby" voice. From what I've heard, people find her more mature & I think it's really the point why there is less adlibs in the final version.

It's still her signature voice and we love it :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I agree! Love that she's sounding more mature or even more herself somehow to the public. I loved the first "baby" and wish they kept that one but I find that using them too often is too on the nose and too reminiscent of teenage Britney, as opposed to a new Britney, which I'm more excited about.

• Love 1

Please help. 

My boyfriend said it can be a hit....BUT

He said the high pitch when they go HOLD ME CLOSER...HOLD ME CLOSER...

They are too pitch and feels a bit annoying...

Now I can't enjoy the song as before...as I think he might be right. 

Please can you help me with positive comments...

Thank you

Love you

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Meerkat said:

Please help. 

Thank you

Love you

Listen to Ohh La La and enjoy her vocals with HMC :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

Please help. 

Thank you

Love you

it will be a hit, just be patient.. remember that Cold Heart peaked in like 15th week of release plus one year later it is still in top 15 of most streamed songs list :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

15 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

Please help. 

Thank you

Love you

your boyfriend is a flop!in fact everyone is talking about that exact part being stuck in their heads :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.