"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

38 minutes ago, igmate said:

The mixing is very bad; i don't get why they autotuned her voice so much, her natural voice is so much better. It will still be a smash nonetheless

I have to agree, I don't think i will be streaming this song more in the future. It just doesn't sound good.

After 6 years of drought i really wanted this song to be much more.

Edit: My reply is number 666.

Why the hell are y'all creating all this drama over a Demo that had an extra "Baby" or two and one or two lines where her vocals were louder? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

The mix wasn't finished on the demo version. The bass and the vocals were off. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Like some of you need to go to therapy or get an exorcism and work on your ****. We have new Britney music and you are acting like a Bravo "real" housewife at one of their reunion shows  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It could be worse. Jamie Lynn could be releasing a solo demo to "Chillin With U":tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It's so good :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: I wish her vocals were louder tho and was kind of hoping for a section in where he heard her vocals only :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Still a bop, nonetheless :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I crave a solo part from her too, but she sings during most of the song which is more than he gave to Dua! I think the song over all has a great vibe! This just makes me want new solo music from her so badly! 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I crave a solo part from her too, but she sings during most of the song which is more than he gave to Dua! I think the song over all has a great vibe! This just makes me want new solo music from her so badly! 

If this song becomes a hit, I can see Brit doing small projects/EPs before really starting work for B10. Whew, TOO excited :bouncey:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, leviathan said:

Elton John and Britney Spears join forces on “Hold Me Closer,” a new single that reimagines and relocates the former’s 1971 classic “Tiny Dancer” to the dance floor. Produced by Andrew Watt (Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Eddie Vedder), it’s the headline track on A-List Pop this week. Add A-List Pop to your library to stay up on the latest and greatest pop music.

Why does he look like he's posing for his kindergarten picture :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.