"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

1 hour ago, SJK said:

Except it’s not a comeback song. How many times do we have to go over this, its Elton’s song. 

You can clearly hear her voice it’s just meshed with his. Its gonna do well on the charts. 

I swear people are never satisfied with anything these days. 😩 Be happy she even released anything at all after what she’s been through. 

Not sure if Gen Z would stream an artist from their parents (Brit) and grandparents (Elton) generation.

6 minutes ago, Tetris said:

WOOOOOOW. THANK GOD FOR THE DEMO. THEY REMOVED HER FROM THE WHOLE FÛCKING SONG.

I am aghast and livid.

Will never willingly listen to the official version again. 

Christ, what a load of dramatic bull****. They removed one adlib in the first verse. That's it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And people say Britney has issues... some of y'all need far more therapy. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Complication said:

Christ, what a load of dramatic bull****. They removed one adlib in the first verse. That's it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And people say Britney has issues... some of y'all need far more therapy. 

Seriously? 
It’s so different. 
But thanks for taking the time to scold me. 

18 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Seriously? 
It’s so different. 
But thanks for taking the time to scold me. 

Yes, seriously.

You said they removed her from the entire song. Only one adlib was removed from the first verse. Other than that, Britney's vocals are exactly the same.  

The only other changes to the song are that Elton's got some additional backing vocals.

Saying you are "aghast and livid" and "will never willingly listen to the official version" is melodramatic and pure cringe. It also shows zero respect for Britney or her decisions (the producer said the mix was her choice), especially after everything she has been through. By sabotaging the official release, you are sabotaging her success as a free woman. Selfish, but not surprising from this fanbase. 

You're lucky Britney has given you anything at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Tetris said:

WOOOOOOW. THANK GOD FOR THE DEMO. THEY REMOVED HER FROM THE WHOLE FÛCKING SONG.

I am aghast and livid.

Will never willingly listen to the official version again. 

stop being so dramatic :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

It was her choice.. she was in control in the studio..

Andrew Watt, producer of #HoldMeCloser , revealed that Britney Spears took FULL CONTROL in the studio - Page 3 - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.