Work B: Question

I was watching someone on Youtube react to Work B - sad I know, but I watched reactions to Brit's vids all the time :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Anyway, it suddenly dawned on me that maybe it wasn't lack of time or an alleged nose job that prevented Brit from recording the song. Do we think maybe she took offence to the lyrics? As in her team were telling her to Work B and she was like "how dare you, I'm a slave!" Sort of a rebellion of her saying she wouldn't record it. So they just got Myah instead? Sorry if this has been speculated before, but it only just dawned on me. I'm a little slow :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1

All jokes aside I think it was an attempt by the team CON to emphasize their power over her but at the same time make her appear as an independent woman in the eyes of the world and fans (hence the credits for writing).  Maybe from here she started refusing to record the album

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block