Remember when we almost had democracy on Exhale?

SlayOut

1 hour ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

https://voca.ro/1780xPDcqFFU

Hi yes I was banned for 24 hours ahaha. I have a lot to say. In all seriousness beyond the lightheartedness of this thread that I myself have played into, there is a serious problem if more people are being banned or penalized based on bringing back old threads, or telling people when others are making the community unsafe or uncomfortable (even if it’s not in the most conventional of ways), compared to people who actually foster discriminatory and hateful comments against marginalized people. If we are going to be hard pressed on trolls or giving people β€œharassment” points without any indication of why, but still let actual prejudice people say what they want going as far as featuring their stereotypical Β threads for engagement, that’s a lot and not the community I think most want to be in.Β 

Β 

Again, I am not perfect but I would appreciate you hearing me out. Thanks! 🌹

WPs that were given were deserved, we've literally had hundreds of reports within the past 7 days, with dozens in relation to the same users.

Also, comments about moderation should be made privately as expressed multiple times.

I can't comment on your WPs as I haven't looked into it.

Summary: public negative comments about moderation are not allowed, feel free to raise them privately.

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he never said the new team was gonna be picked by democracy thoughΒ Β :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:Β 

the thread was just to nominate people then hand pick whoever he liked

Well Jordan doesn’t like any of us hence none of us being chosen! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:Β After all the traffic I’ve brought to this site. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block