Remember when we almost had democracy on Exhale?

SlayOut

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

@RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL, like this post if you are being held hostage and think @Jordan Miller is to be overthrown. I nominate @GODYONCE IS A LEGEND to run the forum from now on. :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

It’s the way this thread isn’t even listed in the unfeatured other threads section of the homepage! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Intentional anti-payola to not expose the transgressions against @RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL and @GODYONCE IS A LEGEND. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

WE WILL ACHIEVE JUSTICE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well, if you stop asking for him to become a only fans star.

?you might have gotten approve..

Find someone else to be your fav

I don’t recollect asking this :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: This is a thread about Exhale democracy, not thirst. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Love 1

https://voca.ro/1780xPDcqFFU

Hi yes I was banned for 24 hours ahaha. I have a lot to say. In all seriousness beyond the lightheartedness of this thread that I myself have played into, there is a serious problem if more people are being banned or penalized based on bringing back old threads, or telling people when others are making the community unsafe or uncomfortable (even if it’s not in the most conventional of ways), compared to people who actually foster discriminatory and hateful comments against marginalized people. If we are going to be hard pressed on trolls or giving people “harassment” points without any indication of why, but still let actual prejudice people say what they want going as far as featuring their stereotypical  threads for engagement, that’s a lot and not the community I think most want to be in. 

Again, I am not perfect but I would appreciate you hearing me out. Thanks! 🌹

• Love 5
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

https://voca.ro/1780xPDcqFFU

Hi yes I was banned for 24 hours ahaha. I have a lot to say. In all seriousness beyond the lightheartedness of this thread that I myself have played into, there is a serious problem if more people are being banned or penalized based on bringing back old threads, or telling people when others are making the community unsafe or uncomfortable (even if it’s not in the most conventional of ways), compared to people who actually foster discriminatory and hateful comments against marginalized people. If we are going to be hard pressed on trolls or giving people “harassment” points without any indication of why, but still let actual prejudice people say what they want going as far as featuring their stereotypical  threads for engagement, that’s a lot and not the community I think most want to be in. 

Again, I am not perfect but I would appreciate you hearing me out. Thanks! 🌹

Tell em :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea::reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block