Britney’s “Sucker For Pain” Demo Has Finally Leaked In Full!

1 minute ago, agustinmalandra said:

I cannot believe it, right?

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Glory era was full of collab that never happened. Maybe cuz she wasn't good with the fact that if she did released those (like hey ma and all that stuff) she would've to do a video, and she said :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: 

She did a video with G-Unknown tho :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: Even tho the MV was scrapped and he ended up being aired on TV after a random Gym AD or whatever that was :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

now I LOVE the song too but you can HEAR the autotune. She sounds so much more natural on HMC and we don’t even have the final master yet. 

Also she’s really singing the verses on HMC with that same growl. I mean she just sounds great on the song, both songs, blew everyone’s expectations away yet AGAIN. Legendary.

I think her voice sounds way more edited in HMC, she's singing in a very high tone that is not that pleasant to hear. Even the "bay-beh" sounds a bit weird to me (I'm glad they took it ouf of the final version). Britney can sing in so many different ways. In HMC her voice remembers me of What You Need which I don't like. I prefer her softer sensual voice. It's just a question of preference.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Are you kidding me??!?! Beyoncé SLAYED not only her abusive boyfriend but also the entire universe in that Telephone cameo. Let me tell you also, GAGA needed BEYONCÉ for that more than the other way around. 

I mean sure I guess. I love Bey and Brit both. I just feel as though “Telephone” was a huge missed opportunity for Britney and only would have boosted her career around that time. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Now imagine Gaga, Brit and Bey being on the track together. Would have been out of this world. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

[After listening] I love her vocals there, but I must admit that it sounds just like basic demo and there is no reason for release it. Probably if someone isolate vocals and create brand new instrumental layers, so then yes?

It’s extremely unpolished and a literal demo, that’s why you likely think it’s basic. No bridge. No outro. An awkward instrumental loop after the first hook. Hardly any layering. Very LQ too. Had it been complete and featured all components listed above, it would have been nothing more than a quality hit.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block