Britney’s “Sucker For Pain” Demo Has Finally Leaked In Full!

1 minute ago, --- said:

it's so weird how they always fumble her releases and choose lesser songs for the album. i'm dying for mature music from her. blackout was successful because it wasn't childish. her team was always behind, it's such a waste of her potential.

Circus was technically more successful than Blackout yet one is more childish than the other, therefore your standpoint doesn’t exactly make sense. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: But yes, I agree. This track had major potential for Britney. Who knows what went wrong? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

1 minute ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Circus was technically more successful than Blackout yet one is more childish than the other, therefore your standpoint doesn’t exactly make sense. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: But yes, I agree. This track had major potential for Britney. Who knows what went wrong? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

blackout got off the ground with almost zero presence from britney.

8 minutes ago, --- said:

blackout got off the ground with almost zero presence from britney.

What exactly you mean though? She was more present for Blackout than on Circus. She wasn’t the executive producer for nothing. I think you mean to say that Britney’s record label should have given her more artistic freedom which I agree. Even during Blackout — they still shelved a lot of her great material. If anything, Sucker For Pain resembles a lot of that shelved material, particularly from the Original Doll sessions. It has that raw, sultry, dark and mysterious vibe which many of us had wanted for years. I’d say the closest we got to that in the 2010s was Slumber Party but even then, we were robbed. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, --- said:

it's so weird how they always fumble her releases and choose lesser songs for the album. i'm dying for mature music from her. blackout was successful because it wasn't childish. her team was always behind, it's such a waste of her potential.

I truly believe britney  would have had her "respect " moment had she been allowed to evolve her artistry.  Alot of her unreleased songs would've been massive. In fact,  if I remember correctly she had all of the leaks around her breakdown.  I would argue that her music leaking saved her career along with blackout. She had so much potential with both her music and acting.  She still does, who knows if we still have a chance to see it. 

• Love 2
Just now, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

What exactly you mean though? She was more present for Blackout than on Circus. She wasn’t the executive producer for nothing. I think you mean to say that Britney’s record label should have given her more artistic freedom which I agree. Even during Blackout — they still shelved a lot of her great material. If anything, Sucker For Pain resembles a lot of that shelved material, particularly from the Original Doll sessions. It has that raw, sultry, dark and mysterious vibe which many of us had wanted for years.

the material on blackout tends to be more critically acclaimed than the music of circus. circus was a fully-loaded commercial vehicle, yet blackout still competes. britney was absent for majority of blackout's promotion and had little to do with it's public reception (aside from the controversy at the time). i mean to say exactly what i said, which is that mature music from britney tends to be received well. when her team oversteps, music is usually emotionally stunted and criticized. my point is that allowing britney to mature with her audience tends to lead to more positive reception than rehashing the default formulas of her past commercial successes.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, --- said:

the material on blackout tends to be more critically acclaimed than the music of circus. circus was a fully-loaded commercial vehicle, yet blackout still competes. britney was absent for majority of blackout's promotion and had little to do with it's public reception (aside from the controversy at the time). i mean to say exactly what i said, which is that mature music from britney tends to be received well. when her team oversteps, music is usually emotionally stunted and criticized. my point is that allowing britney to mature with her audience tends to lead to more positive reception than rehashing the default formulas of her past commercial successes.

Definitely. I agree. You can tell a huge shift and downgrade from her quality of music, overall, in the 2010s when compared to the 2000s. Songs like ‘Sucker For Pain’ and ‘Slumber Party’ were a step in the right direction but like I said, we were truly robbed. The conservatorship absolutely stunted and emotionally affected her artistic growth. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Definitely. I agree. You can tell a huge shift and downgrade from her quality of music, overall, in the 2010s when compared to the 2000s. Songs like ‘Sucker For Pain’ and ‘Slumber Party’ were a step in the right direction but like I said, we were truly robbed. The conservatorship absolutely stunted and emotionally affected her artistic growth. 

agreed :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block