Britney’s “Sucker For Pain” Demo Has Finally Leaked In Full!

To be honest, it’s been easy to forget how great Britney’s voice is. She’s got the most beautiful tone and distinct voice. I’m excited to hear what she comes up with now that she’s got full liberty to create the sound she wants. I’m so hopeful :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Rob_ said:

To be honest, it’s been easy to forget how great Britney’s voice is. She’s got the most beautiful tone and distinct voice. I’m excited to hear what she comes up with now that she’s got full liberty to create the sound she wants. I’m so hopeful :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

She has a lovely, distinctive tone — absolutely no doubt but I do think the stress and smoking has deterred and likely decayed her voice from what it used to be, especially over the last 5 years. From what I heard on “Hold Me Closer”, her voice sounds slightly more husky and rough. I think with more practice and training, she can likely get back to what her voice used to be. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Not bad. Definitely had potential if they added to the instrumental to make the song go somewhere. It is flat throughout. It needs a bridge to elevate the song.

She sings mostly in a nasal tone which does not fit the dark vibe.

I can see why this was dropped. I'd give it a 5/10.

wow crazy how I feel the opposite, I feel like her voice sounds more nasal on HMC for example. but I agree that the song is a tiny bit flat.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gioney said:

Guess what?! Today there's a court hearing....

Corgi Distract GIF by WoofWaggers

Are you alluding that we shouldn’t care about Britney’s music or are you another one of those B-Anon conspiracy theorists who uses made-up scenarios to convince everyone that everything pertaining to Britney outside of court is a distraction? Either way, we don’t give a ****.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block