Britney’s “Sucker For Pain” Demo Has Finally Leaked In Full!

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

It really Is unreal how some of her best songs never make it out. Guarantee this was due to some dispute with payment w team con so they scratched it. ******* bums. 

Or it could be that it just didn’t work and the producer decided to give it to Imagine Dragons since they were his colleagues. Maybe Britney never finished the song since it needed more work, or she didn’t agree to it herself. Maybe she didn’t want to sing about s&m-related content. Who knows. We can all make-up a hundred scenarios. Regardless, this happens a lot in the music industry. I doubt it’s anything that deep other than the producer or an A&R rep finding more potential by giving it to another set of artists. If anything, it’s RCA’s fault for not holding it on lock. Maybe they didn’t see the potential in it or just let it slide away from their hands. The same thing happened with Ne-Yo and Beyoncé and Rihanna. Both their A&R reps essentially stole 2 songs that were meant for Britney and gave it to Bey and Rih. The industry is shady like that. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Not bad. Definitely had potential if they added to the instrumental to make the song go somewhere. It is flat throughout. It needs a bridge to elevate the song.

She sings mostly in a nasal tone which does not fit the dark vibe.

I can see why this was dropped. I'd give it a 5/10.

Are we listening to the same song? It’s hardly that nasal in the sense that she isn’t overusing her “baby” voice. If anything, she’s portraying more of a sultry and Lolita-esque tone which is fitting for this track and its melody. It’s obviously unpolished and not finished but the track had major potential.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Are we listening to the same song? It’s hardly that nasal in the sense that she isn’t overusing her “baby” voice. If anything, she’s portraying more of a sultry and Lolita-esque tone which is fitting for this track and its melody. It’s obviously unpolished and not finished but the track had major potential.

The baby style isn't overused, but just not a good fit to be in there at all. She could sing in a deeper way, which deep, husky vocals are sultry. Nasal is good for playful and high energy, but sultry is low and deep, with the words sung in a slow way, which she does nail perfectly in that respect.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Frankie8 said:

The baby style isn't overused, but just not a good fit to be in there at all. She could sing in a deeper way, which deep, husky vocals are sultry. Nasal is good for playful and high energy, but sultry is low and deep, with the words sung in a slow way, which she does nail perfectly in that respect.

^Dumbest post I’ve seen on this site in a looooong time

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Are you alluding that we shouldn’t care about Britney’s music or are you another one of those loser B-Anon conspiracy theorists who uses made-up scenarios to convince everyone that everything pertaining to Britney outside of court is a distraction? Either way, we don’t give a ****.

No. I'm Just saying that Is L⚠️o⚠️u or who for her that's trying to distract from the hearing, as It always happened before... The day of the hearing or the previous One something leaks. Not a coincidence. I'm Just saying let's enjoy but Stay After the hearing cause they must pay all. Happy Britmas anyway ya'll! 

Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gioney said:

No. I'm Just saying that Is Lou or who for her that's trying to distract from the hearing, as It always happened before... The day of the hearing or the previous One something leaks. Not a coincidence. I'm Just saying let's enjoy but Stay After the hearing cause they must pay all. Happy Britmas anyway ya'll! 

Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF by MOODMAN

Now if you want to talk dumb, this is by far the dumbest post I’ve seen on this site in a long time. Kindly find a job or get a life.

17 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Now if you want to talk dumb, this is by far the dumbest post I’ve seen on this site in a long time. Kindly find a job or get a life.

Why só rude? God! Anyway got both job and life and maybe that's why I'm not só acid. I Just expressed a point of view. Being rude Will bring you anywhere. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block