Azealia Banks Confirms Reality TV Show

Cqleb

Which streaming or network exec green lit this?
Broke With Expensive Taste, 212 and Anna Wintour all remain Iconic. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The girl has talent but outside of that, never mind being a quasi homophobic Bad Witch, I really don't think many people want to see her go full Pazuzu for half an hour or an hour. (Though NGL I would probably watch the first episode just to see if she levitates or if any more chickens are harmed during the filming...:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:)

And what category of Reality TV does this fall under now? Horror?

Was Omarosa or Kanye not available to give us demon realness?

:searching_looking:

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Pop Leprosy said:

Which streaming or network exec green lit this?
Broke With Expensive Taste, 212 and Anna Wintour all remain Iconic. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The girl has talent but outside of that, never mind being a quasi homophobic Bad Witch, I really don't think many people want to see her go full Pazuzu for half an hour or an hour. (Though NGL I would probably watch the first episode just to see if she levitates or if any more chickens are harmed during the filming...:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:)

And what category of Reality TV does this fall under now? Horror?

Was Omarosa or Kanye not available to give us demon realness?

:searching_looking:

I don't think she's homophobic per se. She was just coming at white gays for being problematic. And she wasn't wrong.

(I'm a white gay).

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ydmc said:

I don't think she's homophobic per se. She was just coming at white gays for being problematic. And she wasn't wrong.

(I'm a white gay).

She did and said more than that though. Let's not edit out facts.

She did after all dig up the bones of her dead cat to cook a witches brew.

:jordan-perfume:

On 8/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Is there going to be a cat brewing episode :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

That was never what she did.

She dug her cat remains up and she processed them to clean the bones in order to exhibit them. Exactly how they do in Museums or how Taxidermists do to get a clean skeleton. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block