TRI-STAR Court Hearing TODAY!! (UPDATE: Lou & Robin will likely be DEPOSED, Neither objects)

1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

I think Judge Penny will have answers soon.  But Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill are likely to be deposed. 

yeah I just read they are being deposed the discussions are about what matters will be subject to the deposition 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Why agree to deposition though... I thought they were fighting it. Finally got their lies straight and know who to blame maybe

Maybe because fighting deposition is a lost cause, and they'd rather have Penny rule quickly for a deposition soon and only regarding the 12th accounting, than give time to Rosengart to prepare a bigger case if Penny allows the quesioning to go further?

edit: Also, agree on the "got their lies straight" part.

Edited by Tar_isa
  • Like 3

So Jamie already turned on them and gave Rosengart information that, according to people that were present in court, made TriStar’s attorneys shake in their boots because it seems they know they’re about to drive this metaphorical car against a wall full speed. They’re turning on each other and the blame game is intensifying. We knew we’d have to be patient, court takes years. But damn does it look bad for TriStar. Rosengart is hunting them down hard, it’s going to get so much messier.

• Love 3
On 8/23/2022 at 7:28 PM, Ghoulia said:

spacer.png

Jamie facing personal bankruptcy? How sad.:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

The last two sentences here... Leave him quite vulnerable.  He is admitting the conservatorship was brought in bad faith.  Saving someone from "ruin" against their will is not constitutional.  

Conservatorships are to provide necessary elements to sustain life. In principle and most typically in practice, conservatees are not in a position to hurl claims of abuse. That Britney is and Jamie is having to defend against those claims in and of itself disqualifies the entire conservatorship.  That's not to mention, how straight up wacky it is that Jamie is including this in his filed litigation. His lawyers actually suck, quote me.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block