Other Shocking Scandals Allegedly Involving Lou Taylor

I invite you to read this from beginning to end, it is long, but interesting and good reading👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Here is a small excerpt:

´´He is joined by swaths of other billionaires, corporate executives, artist managers, and other such handlers that are proficient in the art of owning people and controlling their lives. They are also called “team CON” by activist groups advocating against them.

I have written about “Team CON” before, but not all of them. The list is long. This is one giant circle of power with the international reach of a mafia. It is a bonafide human trafficking ring. That is the reality I have come in contact with on my pursuit of happiness. I was ambushed on my way to the “American Dream,” and I am blessed to have made it out alive´´.

Roger Gold, Lou Taylor, and other top tier managers, like Larry Rudolph, all have the power to influence billions of people. All they have to do is sign the most artists with the biggest audiences.

Britney Spears alone is one of the biggest pop stars in the history of modern music. She was under Lou Taylor’s direct control for over a decade. Britney Spears said in public court testimony that her conservatorship could be only be compared to human trafficking. I wrote about Britney Spears and Larry Rudolph in my last book.

Lou Taylor. Legally, Louise Mary Sawyer.

Missus Taylor has been a very bad, bad, BAD girl!

Where do we begin ?

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇  (Be discreet) 

img_20220706_163842_057.jpg?w=640

INTRODUCTION My name is Lapis. I was born in Oak Park, Illinois to a single teenage mother. My family comes from Greenwood, Mississippi. I grew up as a queer black kid in the suburbs of...
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This morning I found an article from 2005 calling Tri-Star a "life management company."

I hadn't heard her so blatantly referred to as a "life manager" before.

Mar. 26, 2005 - The Chicago Tribune reports that Queens-born NBA player Ron Artest, of the Indiana Pacers, is working with a “life management company” called Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group.

Source: “Bomb threat targets Pacers,” Sam Smith, Chicago Tribune, March 26, 2005. Accessed August 23, 2022 from https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2005-03-26-0503260215-story.html

It was literally on her ORIGINAL site as well waaaaaaaaaaaaay back...

very christian!

17 hours ago, mocha latto said:

We all know that   The Grinch  Madam  Lou Taylor as the wicked witch of Hollywood  Female CEO self proclaimed "ferocious glass ceiling breaker" who was allegedly involved in the Conservatorship of Britney Spears and Alleged money laundering & racketeering involving Britneys estate and alleged conservatorship abuse. After she began working for Britney, she expanded her long, slimy tentacles   business all over Hollywood. She has many famous clients such as Kim Kardashian and Mary J Blige.

Surrounding Lou Taylor has been a slew of scandals involving her work. It appears that Lou is always the victim and people are always coming after her and her clients, and we all feel very sorry for her business ventures having money problems seemingly out of nowhere.

Her client, Kylie, was a billionaire for several hours 

During the time she was a registered agent at Kylie Cosmetics, 51% of the company was sold at a valuation of  $1.2 billion. Forbes at this time credited Kylie Jenner as youngest billionaire.

Not too long after, Forbes released a scathing article uncovering her "Web Of Lies" accusing her of writing forged tax documents.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1920,1080,x0,y0,

Earlier this year, Kylie Jenner sold half of her cosmetics company in one of the greatest celebrity cash-outs of all time. But the deal’s fine print reveals that she has been inflating the size and...

Not to mention Her Company, TriStar is currently being sued for alleged employer discrimination.

She was named in the Astroword Lawsuit

olmos_astroworld-memorial-0467.jpg?w=102

The Astroworld suit is seeking at least $750 million in damages from defendants who put "profits over people," lawyer claims

As discussed here before, she was named in the lawsuit where the accuser claims that they put 'Profits Over People' and ignored previous issues and red flags from previous events, and ignored the dangers of the crowd behavior.

Then why she is still out of jail?

4 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

It was literally on her ORIGINAL site as well waaaaaaaaaaaaay back...

very christian!

It was!

From Lou's bio in August 2006:

"I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

But until this week I hadn't seen it actually quoted in the press before.

I've seen everything else, though..."Guru" ... "Holistic approach" ... etc.

I've always wanted to connect Lou directly to this piece of gossip, but have never been able to:

June 7, 2006 - US Weekly reports that Britney's family has hired a Christian life coach to assist in her decision to file for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Souce: https://web.archive.org/web/20201108011049/https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/7078077.html

Source: https://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/gossip-archive/20306-britney-spears-seeks-guidance-christianity.html

14 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Daphne is connected by way of the ex-FBI agent Sherine Ebadi. Sherine did Rick Gates plea deal for the felonies that were discovered by the Mueller investigation. Daphne did a book with Rick Gates about the plea deal (they were very critical of Mueller). Daphne spent 6 months with Amy Winehouse and her family before Amy died. It looks like she was even drinking with Amy - this is exploitation not journalism.

It’s a small, corrupt and incestuous circle of crazies.

:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block