Other Shocking Scandals Allegedly Involving Lou Taylor

We all know that   The Grinch  Madam  Lou Taylor as the wicked witch of Hollywood  Female CEO self proclaimed "ferocious glass ceiling breaker" who was allegedly involved in the Conservatorship of Britney Spears and Alleged money laundering & racketeering involving Britneys estate and alleged conservatorship abuse. After she began working for Britney, she expanded her long, slimy tentacles   business all over Hollywood. She has many famous clients such as Kim Kardashian and Mary J Blige.

Surrounding Lou Taylor has been a slew of scandals involving her work. It appears that Lou is always the victim and people are always coming after her and her clients, and we all feel very sorry for her business ventures having money problems seemingly out of nowhere.

Her client, Kylie, was a billionaire for several hours 

During the time she was a registered agent at Kylie Cosmetics, 51% of the company was sold at a valuation of  $1.2 billion. Forbes at this time credited Kylie Jenner as youngest billionaire.

Not too long after, Forbes released a scathing article uncovering her "Web Of Lies" accusing her of writing forged tax documents.

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1920,1080,x0,y0,

Earlier this year, Kylie Jenner sold half of her cosmetics company in one of the greatest celebrity cash-outs of all time. But the deal’s fine print reveals that she has been inflating the size and...

Not to mention Her Company, TriStar is currently being sued for alleged employer discrimination.

She was named in the Astroword Lawsuit

olmos_astroworld-memorial-0467.jpg?w=102

The Astroworld suit is seeking at least $750 million in damages from defendants who put "profits over people," lawyer claims

As discussed here before, she was named in the lawsuit where the accuser claims that they put 'Profits Over People' and ignored previous issues and red flags from previous events, and ignored the dangers of the crowd behavior.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

This morning I found an article from 2005 calling Tri-Star a "life management company."

I hadn't heard her so blatantly referred to as a "life manager" before.

Mar. 26, 2005 - The Chicago Tribune reports that Queens-born NBA player Ron Artest, of the Indiana Pacers, is working with a “life management company” called Tri-Star Sports and Entertainment Group.

Source: “Bomb threat targets Pacers,” Sam Smith, Chicago Tribune, March 26, 2005. Accessed August 23, 2022 from https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2005-03-26-0503260215-story.html

• Like 4
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Daphne

Daphne is connected by way of the ex-FBI agent Sherine Ebadi. Sherine did Rick Gates plea deal for the felonies that were discovered by the Mueller investigation. Daphne did a book with Rick Gates about the plea deal (they were very critical of Mueller). Daphne spent 6 months with Amy Winehouse and her family before Amy died. It looks like she was even drinking with Amy - this is exploitation not journalism.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ron Artest

gq-features-050105-GQfeature4v.jpg?mbid=

The day of the 2005 NBA All-Star Game, Ron Artest—the league's best defensive player, the guy who would be in Denver playing in the all-star game right now if he hadn't gone charging into the stands after a fan who threw a...

"Back in Nashville, Ron spends several hours with his new management team at Tri Star—a group that takes what they call a "holistic" approach to managing celebrities. That's for sure. Louise "Lou" Taylor, the head of the company, a warm but fiercely efficient brunet and Ron's new guru, will in the course of the next few days: deal with his real estate investments, edit his new rap song, manage his child-support payments (he fathered one of his children with another woman), arrange to have his children ferried to Toys 'R' Us, help him design T-shirts for his Web site, and—on hands and knees in Indianapolis—clean out his refrigerator with Clorox. Then she will order him to hire a housekeeper."

It drives me insane people don't know Ron Artest because he is the pathway for how Lou most likely met Jamie Spears... he is why Lou has a Lakers ring.

Lou signed Artest in 2005 & he went to play for the Sacramento Kings. The Kings were owned by the Maloofs who were in business with Jamie Spears and Larry Rudolph. The Maloofs sent Jamie to chef school & he was likely working for Adrienne Maloof when the CON started.

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1494139526712856579?s=20&t=GVBYkNkBfrXh-3TquVtdeg

"I’ve been knowing them ever since the Palms started. Larry & George (Maloof) were good friends. I had come to California. I was thinking about trying to go to a chef’s school"

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mx_Defying said:
gq-features-050105-GQfeature4v.jpg?mbid=

The day of the 2005 NBA All-Star Game, Ron Artest—the league's best defensive player, the guy who would be in Denver playing in the all-star game right now if he hadn't gone charging into the stands after a fan who threw a...

"Back in Nashville, Ron spends several hours with his new management team at Tri Star—a group that takes what they call a "holistic" approach to managing celebrities. That's for sure. Louise "Lou" Taylor, the head of the company, a warm but fiercely efficient brunet and Ron's new guru, will in the course of the next few days: deal with his real estate investments, edit his new rap song, manage his child-support payments (he fathered one of his children with another woman), arrange to have his children ferried to Toys 'R' Us, help him design T-shirts for his Web site, and—on hands and knees in Indianapolis—clean out his refrigerator with Clorox. Then she will order him to hire a housekeeper."

It drives me insane people don't know Ron Artest because he is the pathway for how Lou most likely met Jamie Spears... he is why Lou has a Lakers ring.

Lou signed Artest in 2005 & he went to play for the Sacramento Kings. The Kings were owned by the Maloofs who were in business with Jamie Spears and Larry Rudolph. The Maloofs sent Jamie to chef school & he was likely working for Adrienne Maloof when the CON started.

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1494139526712856579?s=20&t=GVBYkNkBfrXh-3TquVtdeg

"I’ve been knowing them ever since the Palms started. Larry & George (Maloof) were good friends. I had come to California. I was thinking about trying to go to a chef’s school"

I've got your timeline almost entirely entered into my Chronological Timeline.

It all fits perfectly.

Just a few more entries to go! 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

there was that scandal with Ron artest involving welfare fraud. He had tristar sending his sister money while she lived in public housing. It was an insider at tristar who contacted authorities about it. When asked for comment tristar declined.

Do you know how that was resolved? It seemed so vindictive and personal. 

33 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Do you know how that was resolved? It seemed so vindictive and personal. 

She was getting rental assistance. It is hard to get housing assistance so I am torn because so many people need that help that don't have millionaire brothers.........but housing is a human right. IDK what happened.

side note: laura wasser also repped Artest

default-entry.jpg?ops=1200_630

Ron Artest Investigation? Sister Could Face Fraud Charges

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1535390078461173760?s=20&t=GVBYkNkBfrXh-3TquVtdeg

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

WAIT, Lou was involved in Astroworld? Ooh, if the Britney Army doesn't take her to jail, the Astroworld survivors will.

Travis Scott is about to start a Vegas residency, which seems absolutely abhorrent considering the Astroworld fiasco.  I guess he's insurable even though he caused the deaths of what, 11 people? Britney has a bum knee and is forced into a conservatorship because she's "uninsurable" without wardens monitoring her every move. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block