Aubrey O’Day called out for faking her holiday gram pics

nwonder

18 minutes ago, K-man said:

I used to like Aubrey but now I’m not a fan of what she has become. Personally I think her insecurities about her weight gain has gotten to her the point of where she is now. And it just sad to see 

Same! I was a huge DK stan but started to become really unlikeable with fame imo.

Dumblonde debut album is still amazing tho. 
:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I didn't understand a single thing of her own statement lmao. What is she trying to say? 

The Tik Tok girl needs to stop washing her ***** in the sink. We love a hygienic queen. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Nah, she's saying that she uses photoshop to make her page look nice and that while she goes to these places, she doesn't spend hours hiking to the exact locations in her photos. Basically saying "I do it because I want to and who's gonna stop me?" :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Brenton said:

I actually kind of agree with Aubrey, like why do we really care if that’s what she wants to post?

I think it perpetuates fomo and insecurities in others. When people act like they’re always on vacation / travelling / relaxing 24/7 it makes ppl feel like they’re boring, poor, and start to have a negative view of their own life and lifestyle. 

it’s the same as when ppl photo shop their faces and bodies. Ppl set that as a standard and start to feel like they are falling short. 

On the one hand, I get it if she wants this for her profile. But I am also very glad this is being highlighted So ppl realize this lifestyle is not realistic. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block