With the release of Britney’s “Hold Me Closer”, 2022 will mark the first time since 2011 where all the main pop girls who debuted in the late 1990s and early 2000s will have released a song and/or an album/EP in the same calendar year!

Not a Beyoncé fan, and I didn't much care for the Pink song, but I've enjoyed some of these other ladies' work this year. Christina is a particular surprise for me. I don't like a lot of her music, but I adore this Spanish album! All artists have their peak and see the general public move on a little. Nevertheless, I love that these women are still expressing themselves, and all of them still have lucrative careers. 

Since 2007? b.itch 2011 didn't exist for u or what

Britney released FF

Beyonce released 4

Xtina Moves Like Jagger

Jlo On The Floor

We should consider Pink cause she released F.uckin perfect on december 2010 so it became a hit on 2011

Shakira with Rabiosa

Avril Goodbye Lullaby

flop fan tbh :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

52 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Since 2007? b.itch 2011 didn't exist for u or what

Britney released FF

Beyonce released 4

Xtina Moves Like Jagger

Jlo On The Floor

We should consider Pink cause she released F.uckin perfect on december 2010 so it became a hit on 2011

Shakira with Rabiosa

Avril Goodbye Lullaby

flop fan tbh :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Oop guess you’re right. Poor me. I completely disregarded “Moves Like Jagger” but only because it was a feature. End my thread, king.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, plam said:

how nice. You forgot Madge's new/old remixed album

Omfg Madonna Stan ur too dramatic. Janet isn’t mentioned here either. Madonna was a main pop girl in the early 2000s, but she literally debut in the 80s. She was already a legend and household name. Besides, remix albums don’t count….. Jamie Lynn teas omg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block