With the release of Britney’s “Hold Me Closer”, 2022 will mark the first time since 2011 where all the main pop girls who debuted in the late 1990s and early 2000s will have released a song and/or an album/EP in the same calendar year!

14 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Truly Jordan Miller hating on a girl who has been making threads since 2010. I’m scared  Jordan is preparing a conservatorship for u and is the one behind ur downfall. It’s all a setup to make Caleb the new IT girl

NAHRRR it’s true. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: They also rescinded my Exhale Bowl XXI performance and GAVE IT TO @Caleb with special guest @Janet.Jackson only because I decided to renew my Beyoncé stan card and have them sponsor my promotional tour per my contract with the Beyhive. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: THEY WANT ME TO BREAKDOWN AND BE THE LEGEND OF THE FALL. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: @Adriannn

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

NAHRRR it’s true. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: They also rescinded my Exhale Bowl XXI performance and GAVE IT TO @Caleb with special guest @Janet.Jackson only because I decided to renew my Beyoncé stan card and have them sponsor my promotional tour per my contract with the Beyhive. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: THEY WANT ME TO BREAKDOWN AND BE THE LEGEND OF THE FALL. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: @Adriannn

Confused Oprah GIF - Confused Oprah Look At - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

we'll rally for you, Godna

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tell @PokemonSpears I had nothing and want nothing to do with this :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN how is it Britney related when the song is only mentioned in the title but the rest of the thread is about all the other artists?

This is music discussion :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Britney's music can be discussed on the music forum too, especially if other artists are mentioned :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 

#NormalizeBritneyOnMusicDisussionSubforum

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN how is it Britney related when the song is only mentioned in the title but the rest of the thread is about all the other artists?

This is music discussion :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Britney's music can be discussed on the music forum too, especially if other artists are mentioned :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 

#NormalizeBritneyOnMusicDisussionSubforum

Okay but not to throw @Rike or others under the bus but how is “Who is the most successful teen pop act other than Britney” or “Is K-Fed hot” any more relevant to Britney than this thread? One is discussing music about other artists while the other is discussing someone who is despicable to the eyes of many and serves no purpose.  At least this thread is acknowledging Britney’s “Hold Me Closer” and only bringing in more hype to this fanbase and casual viewers. I mean, if you’re going to be picky and choosy like this, it really isn’t fair when it’s acknowledging 2000s nostalgia which Britney is an integral part of. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  If after this you refuse to move it, at least put it in the Music News Section since it is a news event rather than a discussion. Regardless, I still stand by the fact that this really should be in the Britney section and I doubt anyone has a problem with it being there. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

53 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Okay but not to throw @Rike or others under the bus but how is “Who is the most successful teen pop act other than Britney” or “Is K-Fed hot” any more relevant to Britney than this thread? One is discussing music about other artists while the other is discussing someone who is despicable to the eyes of many and serves no purpose.  At least this thread is acknowledging Britney’s “Hold Me Closer” and only bringing in more hype to this fanbase and casual viewers. I mean, if you’re going to be picky and choosy like this, it really isn’t fair when it’s acknowledging 2000s nostalgia which Britney is an integral part of. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  If after this you refuse to move it, at least put it in the Music News Section since it is a news event rather than a discussion. Regardless, I still stand by the fact that this really should be in the Britney section and I doubt anyone has a problem with it being there. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I did move that K-Fed thread earlier today if I'm not mistaken and I did see the Britney clones thread if that's what you're talking about, but I was about to leave my home.

If people wanna discuss other artists, that's what the other subforums are for. And if you're interested in making Britney fans that don't like visiting the other forums to see the threads that talk about other artists, well, they don't visit the music forums for a reason, because they're here just for Britney.

Besides, the thread was already featured, so people can still find it on the front page.

That's my point of view, but you can always request Jordan or any other mod to change it. They all already know I don't have a problem if they revert my actions if they truly believe that's the right thing to do.

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I did move that K-Fed thread earlier today if I'm not mistaken and I did see the Britney clones thread if that's what you're talking about, but I was about to leave my home.

If people wanna discuss other artists, that's what the other subforums are for. And if you're interested in making Britney fans that don't like visiting the other forums to see the threads that talk about other artists, well, they don't visit the music forums for a reason, because they're here just for Britney.

Besides, the thread was already featured, so people can still find it on the front page.

That's my point of view, but you can always request Jordan or any other mod to change it. They all already know I don't have a problem if they revert my actions if they truly believe that's the right thing to do.

Fair enough. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

4 minutes ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

Where’s Jessica? Mandy ? Lindsay? Paris? & the one’s that matter ? Lady Gaga ? TOP GUNHappy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Avril, Beyoncé, Britney, Christina, JLO and Shakira all had bigger careers than Jessica and Mandy. And while Lindsay and Paris were huge tabloid names, I wouldn’t necessarily call them main pop girls. In retrospect, all 6 of those girls outlasted them. Plus, Lindsay was always more of an actress and Paris is primarily a socialite so  they don’t really count. Last, Gaga made her breakthrough in 2008 which isn’t the early 2000s. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block