With the release of Britney’s “Hold Me Closer”, 2022 will mark the first time since 2011 where all the main pop girls who debuted in the late 1990s and early 2000s will have released a song and/or an album/EP in the same calendar year!

53 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Madonna says hi. Ray Of Light and the accompanying singles recieved rave reviews and were a commercial comeback. Madonna was everywhere going into the 2000s. I can't at this disrespect :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

She didn’t debut in the 90s/2000s. Next. 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

y'all may not consider her main girl, but Mandy Moore also released an album

Gwen Stefani

Alicia Keys

Yess I was almost going to include Alicia in the OP but thought I’d keep it to the more relevant names. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Also why did my thread get moved???? Put it back in BSN. This is Britney related!!! I am being silenced by this DICTATORSHIP! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: @Future Nostalgia

• Haha 1
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yess I was almost going to include Alicia in the OP but thought I’d keep it to the more relevant names. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Also why did my thread get moved???? Put it back in BSN. This is Britney related!!! I am being silenced by this DICTATORSHIP! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: @Future Nostalgia

Omfg UR BEING USED AS AN EXAMPLE. THIS THREAD IS A TRUE EXPERIMENT TO THE MODS POWERS. MOVING THIS TO THE MUSIC DISCUSSIONS SECTION IS LITERALLY ANIMAL TESTING

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The inspo for your most recent thread yet mines got moved :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Truly Jordan Miller hating on a girl who has been making threads since 2010. I’m scared  Jordan is preparing a conservatorship for u and is the one behind ur downfall. It’s all a setup to make @Caleb Ellis the new IT girl

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block