With the release of Britney’s “Hold Me Closer”, 2022 will mark the first time since 2011 where all the main pop girls who debuted in the late 1990s and early 2000s will have released a song and/or an album/EP in the same calendar year!

1 minute ago, Pirre said:

Not me here thinking did Christina released a song? 💀

No hate tho 

Yo te contaré, una historia….. de como, un puertoriqueño me robó el corazón. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:Mundas más he vuelto a amar de esa manera Quizás jamás lo haré. Es la historia de mi primer amor era buen mozo con grandes why profundos ojos marrones …….Un bailarí­n :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:Juntos nos perdimos en el ritmo del amor
Así­ es como comenzó :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
30 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Are y’all perched? 2022 will go down in history as the first year since 2007 that the 6 biggest female artists who debuted/gained prominence as solo acts in the late 90s and early 00s era will and have simultaneously released a song and/or an LP/EP in the same a year.

Avril Lavigne releasing her 7th audio album “Love Sux”. Beyoncé, as we all know, with her hugely successful “Renaissance” album, Britney Spears with ‘Hold Me Closer’, Christina Aguilera  with her two EPs “La Fuerza” and “La Tormenta”, Jennifer Lopez who released her soundtrack album “Marry Me” and lastly — Shakira who released two singles, ‘Te Felicito’ and ‘Don’t You Worry’.  This is huge!!! The void has finally been filled after 15 years. The late 90s and early 00s main pop girls bunch are all finally back together. Time to celebrate!spacer.png

Us Millenials are on party :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::bouncey:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

But P!nk is also part of that group and I don't think she's released anything this year.

Also, didn't they all release stuff in either late 2011 or early 2012? I would say that counts in the same year since it was the same 12-month period.

She did, "irrelevant" didn't chart though I guess. Was too political.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block