Taj Jackson Responds to Rolling Stone Calling Harry Styles The New King Of Pop

Cqleb

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Media doing their most again and people creating drama outta it again :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Anyway, I get where Taj is coming from and I with him on this one. Give Harold his own title because he could not be further from being king of pop. If anyone these days, it´s The Weeknd. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

20 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I understand where MJ's nephew is coming from but I would take this situation with a grain of salt cause as one of the commenters showed,

the media tends to call any currently popular male star as the "new" king of pop but obviously it hasnt changed.

MJ was and will ALWAYS be the King of Pop.

• Love 4
On 8/23/2022 at 3:01 AM, IsraeliMatt said:

I'm not sure why you think Harry is hetero***ual. I definitely assume he's had experiences with guys, and I'm not just saying that because he's done some cross-dressing. He absolutely does not seem straight to me. 

I don't assume people's ***ualities. As far as I'm aware, he has never come out and said he is anything but straight. So I will treat him as straight.

And even if he was LGBT, that only gives him a pass for his weird fashion choices. I still don't like him on a cellular level.

PLUS this is coming from a magazine that sympathized a terrorist,the Boston bomber was when they lost their credibility, plus after a huge issue devoted to Madonna, normally re-served for when you're dead, not Alive.

Creepy rob gave a second edition to Taylor swift, not much of a fan,but I got nothing but Lolita vibes from that wannabe tweaker editor, even in 2007 he creeped me out in his commentary about Britney spears.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block