Taj Jackson Responds to Rolling Stone Calling Harry Styles The New King Of Pop

Cqleb

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Will Britney ever ascend from Princess of Pop to Queen of Pop? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

No cos Rolling Stone respects Madonna, still to this Day z huge difference..

They even disowned Michael Jackson cos of living Neverland saying it was about time people wake up.

If anything it's definitely being called out saying they wouldn't do it to Madonna, but been waiting for a person white to replace Michael Jackson,, sounds about white,,cos black music will never be respected by the industry,they had a hand in killing MJ and prince.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I am so sick of this bland piece of wonder bread. The new King of Pop? Where? All I see is a clown who appropriates queer culture without actually being queer to get the gays and the girls eating out of the palm of his hand.

I'm not sure why you think Harry is hetero***ual. I definitely assume he's had experiences with guys, and I'm not just saying that because he's done some cross-dressing. He absolutely does not seem straight to me. 

Michael and Madonna were the first King and Queen of pop respectively, however, time stops for no one. It's normal that the phrases will be use again for other artists, but nothing can take away from how those two helped to create a genre. 

For me, as much as I like many kinds of artists, I love that Michael was a real dancer, not just a guy who could learn a bit of choreography for the sake of a video. To me that's really the best aspect of pop music, when the music collides with dance, and it's disappointed me that outside of Britney, few artists since Michael/Madonna have been dedicated to that. Harry's a bit more on the guitarist /songwriter wavelength. I respect it, but I need a King of Pop who can dance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block