Britney & Akon ‘I Need You’

3 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

:matches: The soing is better as a whole 

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: Brit's voice sounds not at her best, but the 'te necesito' line, love it when she flirts with Spanish language

:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: Whatever happened to Akon? 

Philanthropist but he’s also working with the Senegal government to create a tourist city based on a cryptocurrency economy. It’s kinda capitalist af so we will see what happens with that 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Y'all better take your bubblegum Pop lovers and listen to Beach House by Carly Rae Jensen!!!

This for grown folks... It's a bop and should have been released. Team Con messed up so many good songs like this one and I Feel So Free 💙💙💙💙

If that’s the case all I’m gonna say is miss Robin may have made some points when pulling the plug on this track omg

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block