Inspire Britney! ✍️💫

In case Britney is thinking about making a new album depending on the success of the upcoming new single with Elton John (Hold Me Closer) there could be a chance B has writer's block since it has been so many years since she's made music. 

Create Florida State GIF by The Art Plug

There are a lot of very talented songwriters, producers and artists on Exhale like @Future Nostalgia, @The Exhale Psychicand @agustinmalandraand myself @JayTawndreto name a few here. 

I thought it would be fun if you all have any demos, or lyrics or even some beats, to share it with Britney on this thread. We know shes here.

again I'm not pressuring her to make B10. But I think it's obvious Britney the artist low-key wants to make music again let's be real.

this thread is for fun or to inspire. Haters be gone! 😘

Here is one of my submission demos. Almost at 2k views. Thanks B fans!

@GlitterRain

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

What did I say that was negative? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It just sounds like me wanting to work with Britney is a bad thing. She has worked with underground/indie/B-list producers and artists before and artists. I will name a few.

The Outsyders, Burns, Mickey Shiloh, Sabi, G-Eazy, and Tinashe to name a few. 

What makes me any less different? Because I use an app? We are the future. Technology makes it where it is possible to make music from mobile devices and computers. 

This message is not just for you but anyone that demeans my work.

8 minutes ago, leviathan said:

damn girl is that really you?

Omg it is me!! Ur literally gonna make me blush LOL! My first time ever really doing music. I was trying to do alternative rnb pop stuff before and finally gave up. I am working with my friend for production. I wrote the track myself!!! It’s not mastered yet though and will sound a bit different when I’m done

3 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Omg it is me!! Ur literally gonna make me blush LOL! My first time ever really doing music. I was trying to do alternative rnb pop stuff before and finally gave up. I am working with my friend for production. I wrote the track myself!!! It’s not mastered yet though and will sound a bit different when I’m done

it’s super good; it really sounds very profesional like your voice and the instruments. i don’t know how to explain it but it feels pro.

if anything maybe make the voice sound a bit more clear but don’t over produce it!!!

damn some of you are so talented! i need to get off my butt

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, leviathan said:

it’s super good; it really sounds very profesional like your voice and the instruments. i don’t know how to explain it but it feels pro.

if anything maybe make the voice sound a bit more clear but don’t over produce it!!!

damn some of you are so talented! i need to get off my butt

You are way too kind omg :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: thank you so much!!!! I really really am happy I shared this here tbh, it’s giving me more confidence to want to take this more seriously. I really appreciate it. I wanna definitely stay away from overproduction but I’m also somewhat insecure about my vocals. We will definitely will have to master it properly to make sure my vocals aren’t drowned out!!  I might seek out a drummer to replace the fake drums but that’ll get expensive I feel.

I’m sure you are just as talented if not more tbh. I’m so new to this That I genuinely think anyone can do this with the right vision. you just need to get your ideas down and do it!! Whether it’s music or something else you are passionate about 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block