Is Exhale going to have a meltdown if Beyoncé releases her visual album and/or “Renaissance Act II” on August 26th aka the same day as the ‘Hold Me Closer” release date?

5 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN is that you?:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

did I lie tho? i'm not shading britney and I don't blame her either, she dedicated most of her teen & young adult life to being a popstar. beyonce had a very different career trajectory and like what has been said already both can exist in the same space and be successful while doing so. its literally this fanbase/exhell that has a problem seeing other women of britney's age group be as (or more) successful than her, its pathetic

• Love 1

I think @Slayer needs to distribute some warning points or a temporary BAN against the OP Godtina who has started a non-Britney thread in the Britney section against the rules on multiple occasions :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If there are no rules, then there is chaos :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If there are no rules, there is anarchy :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

We love Godna (sometimes) but this is truly uncalled for to antagonize Britney fans on numerous occasions :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I think @Slayer needs to distribute some warning points or a temporary BAN against the OP Godtina who has started a non-Britney thread in the Britney section against the rules on multiple occasions :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If there are no rules, then there is chaos :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If there are no rules, there is anarchy :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

We love Godna (sometimes) but this is truly uncalled for to antagonize Britney fans on numerous occasions :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

They probably leave it because it generates "engagement" or whatever, even though it's obvious trolling.

Bey hasn't really done well sales-wise in a long time, so I doubt it'd make a difference.  Plus, there can be multiple successful tracks on the charts at the same time.

If there's a real meltdown to happen, it'd be if the leaked HMC track is the final version with the messy editing. Britney did her thang so well, but something sounds off with the editing and the volume of their voices are so different. It doesn't sound as polished as Cold Heart. It won't be as successful as Cold Heart if they release the leaked version, and I'd expect better quality coming from Elton's team (but then again the Cold Heart MV was a tragic mess lol... so who knows!).

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

@SlayOut @GODNA IS A QUEEN @Future Nostalgia ICONS, first time in a good while I enjoy reading content posted by users in here and I'm not just saying that because I love Beyonce but man you guys bring the best of the best to the table. :bouncey:

I didn't like Hold Me Closer  :bouncey:  cancel me :bouncey: cancel me now :bouncey:

I haven’t heard it yet!! Waiting for the official release 

omg ur iconic 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block