Is Exhale going to have a meltdown if Beyoncé releases her visual album and/or “Renaissance Act II” on August 26th aka the same day as the ‘Hold Me Closer” release date?

12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Numbers / statistics, it's all the same, you still don't personally invest in any of that information that you just told me, whereas any Britney fan just falls to their knees when they see Britney freaking TWIRL. And THAT'S what I mean by impact on people. But keep talking about her accolades if that makes you happy. It was always talked about highly of people in power while they are alive but their memory only really lives on if they were truly loved by their people. That's why I said that only time will tell.

Britney is legitimately a legend and is regularly credited  as having brought back the popularity of teen pop, and pop in general after a saturation of Grunge and the rise in east coast and west coast hip hop. She continued to revolutionize pop music with her cutting edge performances, revolutionary costumes and dance moves, forward thinking production which only got better  as she moved into I’m a Slave 4 U becoming the biggest selling teenage artist to have three consecutive albums hit the top of the charts again and again. She was the first pop girl artist to collaborate with  the Neptunes, being a large force to break barriers between hip hop and pop radio. Her performances with Michael Jackson and Madonna are incredibly respected and telling of her legacy. Toxic alone is a revolutionary track and blows so many academics in the music world out of the water. Gimmie More and the mystery of her life during those days is also highly regarded as much of Blackout influenced radio again. It is amongst the only pop records of the 2000s to be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame archives. Circus tour engaged people and introduced a whole new audience to an uproar of pop on the radio once again. Britney was one of the first people to incorporate dub step into pop, which continued with Femme Fatale. Her vegacy residency revolutionized and revived Vegas bringing a whole new demographic of goers. The free Britney movement is a cultural and legal game changer and will change lives forever, in addition to shaking the music industry for all who were compliant. 

Britney has an iconic career. Beyoncé does too. Time has room for both. 

• Love 9
  • Content Curators

@SlayOut @GODNA IS A QUEEN @Future Nostalgia ICONS, first time in a good while I enjoy reading content posted by users in here and I'm not just saying that because I love Beyonce but man you guys bring the best of the best to the table. :bouncey:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

@Midnight is typing” oh I know this is going to be good :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

I didn't like Hold Me Closer  :bouncey:  cancel me :bouncey: cancel me now :bouncey:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I have to say you are definitely the most annoying person on this forum . I could give two ****s less if she dropped it the same exact minute Beyoncé is nothing to me nor lives in my mind and never will .

Good for her and her success but ya don’t care about her 💁🏻

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Yuki said:

I have to say you are definitely the most annoying person on this forum . I could give two ****s less if she dropped it the same exact minute Beyoncé is nothing to me nor lives in my mind and never will .

Good for her and her success but ya don’t care about her 💁🏻

Yasss, we can finally move on. @Jordan Miller can you please close this thread? People are arguing for nothing.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

No.

Hold Me Closer WILL be successful. Beyoncé isn’t going to stop that. It’s Britney’s first song in six years and first since her conservatorship. It’s a duet with Elton John…Elton and Britney…TOGETHER.   

They’re allowed to both be successful. Maybe sometimes Beyoncé overshadows Britney, sure. This isn’t going to be one of those moments.

This!!!!!!!!

there's space for both are really very different style, maybe share fandoms, but not styles, B is on thing and Beyonce is another very different.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block