Wait... How can Kevin film a documentary with two minors without their mother's permission?

She doesn't have legal custody of them.

She hasn't since October of 2007.

Oct. 1, 2007 - A judge grants Kevin Federline the sole right "to retain physical custody of the minor children." Federline's attorney petitioned for Monday's unscheduled hearing after Spears was spotted shuttling her two children around LA over the weekend, less than two weeks after she was busted on charges of driving without a license.

• Like 9
22 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Besides the custody thing I don't think he needs her permission. Probably just one parent is permission enough and since he obviously signed off on it, it's likely fine

if its spilt custody both parents need to agree. this happens in reality shows a lot its why sometimes you don't see the persons kids at all. 

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She doesn't have legal custody of them.

She hasn't since October of 2007.

Oct. 1, 2007 - A judge grants Kevin Federline the sole right "to retain physical custody of the minor children." Federline's attorney petitioned for Monday's unscheduled hearing after Spears was spotted shuttling her two children around LA over the weekend, less than two weeks after she was busted on charges of driving without a license.

I thought that changed tho and went to shared custody years ago, and then it was reduced after Jamie broke down the door. Seems like those boys need there door broken down away tbh

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Kevney said:

if its spilt custody both parents need to agree. this happens in reality shows a lot its why sometimes you don't see the persons kids at all. 

Not that I've ever been on a reality show, but maybe it's different in Canada... when my son was a baby I wanted to put him into modeling, I never needed his dad to sign off on anything (although my son never actually did end up modeling for anything but we did sign release forms and just my signature alone was enough for the agencies)

Bc he’s a rat and a piece of shut. The boys love him and adore him. If Kevin asks them to suck his big toe and obey, they’re gonna rebel it’s normal. Please don’t judge the boys, they were not born in a normal environment. 

Kevin is a low life. I bet his pubic hair is nasty and hard like wire 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I thought that changed tho and went to shared custody years ago, and then it was reduced after Jamie broke down the door. Seems like those boys need there door broken down away tbh

She had 50/50 visitation for a number of years, which was reduced to 70/30 visitation after Jamie broke the door down.

But she hasn't had the legal power to make decisions about her boys since 2007.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 10:17 PM, Kevney said:

Same in my country, here it's totally illegal to show the face of minors without the authorization of both parents. but I'm still not sure about LA

where's Rosengart?

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Same in my country, here it's totally illegal to show the face of minors without the authorization of both parents. but I'm still not sure about LA

where's Rosengart?

what do you think rosengart can do? the most he can do is send a cease and desist and that means literally nothing in the grand scheme of things. britney would then have to take action and since it's being released in a different country, it's an even harder lawsuit to file.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block