I-D VICE calls Britney Spears "the greatest pop star in history."

Imagine if JIVE wasn't crappy and greedy. Blackout era could have been as immaculate as BOMT-ITZ :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Imagine if she had better manager from the very start instead of Larry. She would probably have better deals that didn't screw her over :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Imagine if conservatorship never happened. We could have had proper music video for BTI and Radar would have been the fourth single for Blackout. She probably would have taken another break after that and return with great era, maybe in 2009-2011 when the pop landscape was ever-changing and needed trendsetter. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

I still think she's the greatest female pop star to ever live on this planet. Madonna is great and should be respected, but Britney was the whole package and THE pop star, she literally revived a whole *** genre (teen-pop) single handedly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

But she's still pretty young, maybe she will have her revolutionary revenge era soon. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Imagine if JIVE wasn't crappy and greedy. Blackout era could have been as immaculate as BOMT-ITZ :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Imagine if she had better manager from the very start instead of Larry. She would probably have better deals that didn't screw her over :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Imagine if conservatorship never happened. We could have had proper music video for BTI and Radar would have been the fourth single for Blackout. She probably would have taken another break after that and return with great era, maybe in 2009-2011 when the pop landscape was ever-changing and needed trendsetter. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

I still think she's the greatest female pop star to ever live on this planet. Madonna is great and should be respected, but Britney was the whole package and THE pop star, she literally revived a whole *** genre (teen-pop) single handedly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

But she's still pretty young, maybe she will have her revolutionary revenge era soon. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Madonna came first and should be respected. She revolutionized things like never before and broke HUGE barriers. You have to respect that. Britney continued what she started and became one of the best female pop performances of all time, but Madonna remains the queen in my eyes. Britney is NO DOUBT the princess. 

I Think the same!

Britney's Difference is that she's been inclusive and reinvention herself without getting in the NOSENSE Limits and without been her and with kindness

specific in the rhytms, cultures, ***uality, 

compared to another artists that had been exaggerated for my opinion in that extremely "versatility" without hurting any fandom

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block