Who is more of an icon? Lady Gaga or Beyoncé

There are another things about Britney comparing to Gaga or Beyonce that they have done her more Legend than the music:

- Being a white blonde with pretty face girl (dont misinterpret i dont say that is right, or my opinion for being more iconic, but things in society were like were) she was like the 90's/00's Marilyn in therms of physic (and in others therms more later).

- More interest/controversy in her personal life or even artistry.

For me in that list that the user "GODNA IS A QUEEN" none is a Legend, there some icons and depends de for who or where are you live (Legends are The Beatles, Elvis, Freddie Mercury, Madonna... Maybe Abba, George Michael, Prince, 2pac, Biggie, Aaliyah, even Britney):

Britney, JLo, maybe Christina (is my favorite but im honest has lost impact), Beyoncé, Amy (not only because the music saddly, Rihanna, Gaga, Adele (maybe), Lana (more like creating new style).

About Taylor (shes too local, here in Spain not many people care).

• Like 1
On 8/21/2022 at 8:25 AM, descg said:

For me is more like this.

That doesn’t make any sense considering that Gaga had one of the highest peaks of all time for a female solo act from 2009-11. Beyoncé never had a peak like Gaga (or Britney) but she maintained more longevity and that alone makes her more of an icon than Gaga. The fact that she just released her 7th studio album with the #1 song and album in the country while breaking countless other records is very telling of her relevancy at this given moment. Do your research. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

That doesn’t make any sense considering that Gaga had one of the highest peaks of all time for a female solo act from 2009-11. Beyoncé never had a peak like Gaga (or Britney) but she maintained more longevity and that alone makes her more of an icon than Gaga. The fact that she just released her 7th studio album with the #1 song and album in the country while breaking countless other records is very telling of her relevancy at this given moment. Do your research. 

Crazy In Love Or Single Ladies (even Say My Name) singles releases are very hard peaks, but i said "more like this", no "is the total oposite".

1 hour ago, descg said:

Crazy In Love Or Single Ladies (even Say My Name) singles releases are very hard peaks, but i said "more like this", no "is the total oposite".

“The Fame/The Fame Monster” and “Born This Way” eras were objectively bigger than “Dangerously in Love” and “I Am Sasha Fierce”, or any Destiny’s Child era for that matter. Again, Gaga had a larger tsunami level peak but Beyoncé had more longevity.

Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

“The Fame/The Fame Monster” and “Born This Way” eras were objectively bigger than “Dangerously in Love” and “I Am Sasha Fierce”, or any Destiny’s Child era for that matter. Again, Gaga had a larger peak than Beyoncé.

Janet outsold both

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block