Who is more of an icon? Lady Gaga or Beyoncé

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Gaga had the bigger peak and Beyoncé has the longevity 

neither are legends though 

If Gaga and Beyoncé aren’t legends, then neither is Britney. 

OT: Britney, JLo, Christina, Pink, Alicia, Avril, Beyoncé, Amy, Rihanna, Miley, Taylor, Gaga, Adele, Katy, Nicki and Lana are the only female pop music legends to debut within the last 25 years. 

• Love 3

There’s one person here that has a problem with Beyoncé because she promotes racial equality/justice and that person writes her off because of said. I had an inkling this person felt this way, but this person cemented that in this thread. I really didn’t think Exhale had racists but here we are :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You can comment on peoples lyrics, voices, talents but when i see a specific reaction to a certain Beyoncé post happen over and over, it’s clear; you’re racism jumped out! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::trash_throw_away_recycle:

I think Gaga is a more interesting talent. I favor her in general, but especially when she’s at the top of her game. I’m not a big fan of her last two solo albums, but I think she’s got more great music moments ahead. And her acting career could be explosive if she makes the right project choices. She’s also got a lot more natural range in terms of her artistry (her Oscar performance, I think, helped people see her for the talent she is and not just as another pop star). 

BUT, I think Beyoncé is definitely the bigger icon at this point in time. While I’ve not been a fan post her self-titled album… I think it’s clear she’s had more continuous success in terms of GP interest. Her brand sells itself at this point. 

Let’s be real - they’re both iconic. 

I personally prefer Lady Gaga - I think she’s far more talented.

Lady Gaga can sing, write music, play instruments, dance and act. She’s a chameleon and can do it all. Her halftime performance was literally flawless. She has too many iconic moments for me to list. And she’s still reinventing herself as a singer and actor. Can’t wait to see what she does next.

GIF by Mashable

• Love 3

I would say Beyonce is more iconic, but Gaga has more iconic moments.

I just wish Beyonce could let go of her untouchable Queen and Godess image, and not rely on her name. We arent being entertained by Beyonce anymore! Now its all visual albums that look and sound the same, with no promo at all! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block