Who is more of an icon? Lady Gaga or Beyoncé

Depends for who, Gaga is more versatil and complete, and i should like more Beyone because she is more the types the singers that i like, like Janet, Britney, Jlo than Bjork, Kate Bush that is more like the type the artist that is Gaga, but the thing is that i like more Gaga.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, descg said:

Depends for who, Gaga is more versatil and complete, and i should like more Beyone because she is more the types the singers that i like, like Janet, Britney, Jlo than Bjork, Kate Bush that is more like the type the artist that is Gaga, but the thing is that i like more Gaga.

Calling Lady Gaga GIF by MOODMAN

19 minutes ago, descg said:

Depends for who, Gaga is more versatil and complete

this 

Also Bey has more iconic eras imho (her beginning as solo artist, then Beyoncé - she changed the whole game, then Lemonade etc), whereas Gaga has only one really iconic era. Yet, Gaga has more iconic individual moments etc.

Dunno, both are icons and great in whatever they´re doing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block