Who is more of an icon? Lady Gaga or Beyoncé

Lady GaGa 100% First Female to sell out a Stadium is Paris.... and other Stadiums her current tour is smashin records.

She was breaking records from our Favs in only the 1st 10 years of her Career.  Britney will always be my #1  but I am not going to Deny that Gaga has more star power and if def. More Iconic and has HAD  more iconic moments that have actually impacted Movies , Film and Television .

Lady Gaga Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

THIS ALONE  makes Gaga Legendary. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Yasux34 said:

Lady GaGa 100% First Female to sell out a Stadium is Paris.... and other Stadiums her current tour is smashin records.

She was breaking records from our Favs in only the 1st 10 years of her Career.  Britney will always be my #1  but I am not going to Deny that Gaga has more star power and if def. More Iconic and has HAD  more iconic moments that have actually impacted Movies , Film and Television .

Lady Gaga Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

THIS ALONE  makes Gaga Legendary. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

I mean when Julie Andrews stans you for performing her own most Iconic Hits???

Performed at an Inauguration ?

Also Gaga spreads love for ALL  types of people. Im sorry but 50 years from now people will remember GaGa and what she did , her appearances , her achievements . Yeah Beyonce has been out for 20 years.  But Gaga has accomplished more in Half Beyoncé's time

Also Lady Gaga has sold more records with 102.1 millions Certified to Beyonce's 83.3 Million......sooo ya.

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

I mean when Julie Andrews stans you for performing her own most Iconic Hits???

Performed at an Inauguration ?

Also Gaga spreads love for ALL  types of people. Im sorry but 50 years from now people will remember GaGa and what she did , her appearances , her achievements . Yeah Beyonce has been out for 20 years.  But Gaga has accomplished more in Half Beyoncé's time

Also Lady Gaga has sold more records with 102.1 millions Certified to Beyonce's 83.3 Million......sooo ya.

Don't forget Beyonce 28 Grammys the most of any artist jajajajajaja

• Haha 2
Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Don't forget Beyonce 28 Grammys the most of any artist jajajajajaja

We are talking about who is more iconic. That means nothing Britney has only one ONE  Grammy for Toxic and Christina Won for best new Female.......well look at where their tables have turned A TRY AGAIN!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block