Throwback: Can’t say I’m thrilled our song leaked but…

• Content Curators

In 2011, 2012 & 2013, Britney took to twitter addressing the leaks of ‘hold it against me’, ‘Scream and shout’ and Myah Marie’s biggest hit ‘Work *****’. Do you remember you first impressions of these songs that leaked? 

Could contain: Text, Person, Human, Menu

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

First of all I’m pretty sure Britney didn’t write these tweets. Second of all these ”early leaks” sounded kinda all the same by the date of arrival. Third of all how could they be so dumb to not release HMC when it’s literally officially on TikTok :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

It screams Adam Leber. I can imagine him and Jamie fighting, who is Britney Spears between the two:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block