Elton John shares official song snippet of "Hold Me Closer" with Britney on TikTok

7 minutes ago, E.E. said:

lol agreed! i think people are getting confused by the first and second chorus… the tik tok clip sounds like it’s just the second chorus where there vocals are mixed together… the first chorus is where they showcase britney’s vocals alone

edit: omg i just listened to it again… it is different! 💩

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, E.E. said:

lol agreed! i think people are getting confused by the first and second chorus… the tik tok clip sounds like it’s just the second chorus where there vocals are mixed together… the first chorus is where they showcase britney’s vocals alone

The instrumental for the first and second verses are different in the leaked version. The instrumental during the first chorus doesn't have the kick drums and is not upbeat. The second verse has the drums and instrumental with Elton and Britney singing together.

The version that Elton posted has Britney and Elton singing together without the drums, which means its likely the first chorus.

That is whats different. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Edit: I see your new post. you hear it .lol

• Love 2

Wait why do people think this is the first chorus?

I haven’t heard the leak (just the original clip that leaked), but everyone is saying Britney sings the first chorus alone and they sing the second chorus together.    It does sound different from the little 12 seconds I heard (which did sound like just Britney), but how do you know this isn’t the second chorus? Lol

16 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Not user @Ric obtaining saint status after his new era that is @Future Nostalgia :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I repent my leak related sins, They have only brought the anger of unfunny BSN trolls at me:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Hide contents

Btw, who is that Ric user, did someone already snitch your former identity:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Omg my imposter. First @Riko now this…… but fr 

Spoiler

I am rik so hopefully no one steals the name!!!! YOU ARE AN ANGEL BOY 🌹🌹🌹

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

You're allowed an opinion. And so do i. And just like the rest of you i have a very good sensitive ear. From the moment i played the leaked version (whether it's the final mix or not) there was statics and background noise. The same way you get when we used to burn a CD back in early 2000's and get a lower quality than the original ( if you recall). 

Plus, i played the song for an entire hour in my car that is a new car with great sound system. The same thing, statics and the sound literally fades out when you put the volume all the way up. Again indicating bad quality. This isn't  a similar case to the last 30sec of Hold it against me noise....where PRODUCTION and hard hitting beats/dubstep all collide making somewhat of a background noise . No it is simply lower quality with the possibility of an EARLY MIX.  

The scrutiny is leaning towards criticism of  Britney's vocals/layering yet again. Which happens whenever Britney releases a song. We still haven't heard the final HQ version. But lots of people are just jumping to conclusions already as always and it's really annoying. The one Elton posted is crystal clear and crisp and it is the SAME as the leaked version so far. And it sounds amazing. 

https://vocaroo.com/1okRCVS3rrpn

there u go

• Like 1
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I haven’t heard the leak (just the original clip that leaked), but everyone is saying Britney sings the first chorus alone and they sing the second chorus together.    It does sound different from the little 12 seconds I heard (which did sound like just Britney), but how do you know this isn’t the second chorus? Lol

because we heard the full song lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, E.E. said:

i think this is just the second chorus where britney and elton’s vocals are layered on top of each other… the first chorus is where it’s just britney’s vocals that are being showcased…

I’ve still got the leak, there’s only one time it’s that slow and they say those words 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, cubasterd said:

The instrumental for the first and second verses are different in the leaked version. The instrumental during the first chorus doesn't have the kick drums and is not upbeat. The second verse has the drums and instrumental with Elton and Britney singing together.

The version that Elton posted has Britney and Elton singing together without the drums, which means its likely the first chorus.

That is whats different. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Edit: I see your new post. you hear it .lol

damn you just dropped some knowledge on my ***. lol. i feel so dumb. i thought i knew what i was talking about, but i listened to it again and was like “oh ****!”

2 hours ago, G-unit said:

we've heard the whole song that leaked. the first chorus doesn't have drums and beat in the background, the rest of the choruses do. the snippet Elton posted doesn't have drums either, hence the assumption that its the first chorus. it's not that complicated lol. not coming at you, just saying I dont understand why this is hard for people to grasp, especially the ones who've heard the full leak.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block