Elton John shares official song snippet of "Hold Me Closer" with Britney on TikTok

guys! it's clearly a slightly different vocal mix, listened to both snippets back to back at 00:47. In the leak brits voice is solo and very clear, in the Elton clip there is backing vocals and Elton as well. Sounds more finished to me, smoother. In the leak jumping from a "dreamy" 1st verse to Britney solo sounded harsh and out of nowhere. love the song tho!

Wow. So much better than the leak.

How are people hearing this the same?! πŸ‘½

The mix is so different, for the people struggling to hear a difference, I'll break it down for you:

1. Elton is singing with Britney here whereas on the leak he wasn't.

2. The vocals are more central in the mix and have been polished.

3. The guitar is louder and you can hear the syncopation more which creates more of a "building" feel.

It's worlds apart from the leaked track and sounds amazing!

• Love 5

Jeesus i forgot how annoying and ungrateful Britney fans are. ******* hell just stfu and enjoy the music.

Β 

Acting like you're all producers and mixers. So damn annoying. If you don't like it just suffer in silence. I was really enjoying the song so much, now im listening just to check in quality even though the leaked was obviously bad quality.Β 

Β 

Bunch of *****es. Dont stream if you think it's bad. So damn annoying it is unbearable now since you're all old AF now. Grow up.Β 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Jeesus i forgot how annoying and ungrateful Britney fans are. ******* hell just stfu and enjoy the music.

Β 

Acting like you're all producers and mixers. So damn annoying. If you don't like it just suffer in silence. I was really enjoying the song so much, now im listening just to check in quality even though the leaked was obviously bad quality.Β 

Β 

Bunch of *****es. Dont stream if you think it's bad. So damn annoying it is unbearable now since you're all old AF now. Grow up.Β 

thisΒ 

30 minutes ago, s&m said:

Admit it! Some you guys are lunatics right?Β :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Lunatics? I work with seriously mentally ill people 5 days a week. Reading the comments is more overwhelming and confusing than that and im not joking. It's seriously concerning how they analyse every detail to absolute shreds. Almost like they hate the woman...not love her.Β 

Β 

That mix we had earlier was of terrible quality. This one is THE OFFICIAL which is clear. Meaning from the producers/record label themselves. How hard is that to understand?Β 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Lunatics? I work with seriously mentally ill people 5 days a week. Reading the comments is more overwhelming and confusing than that and im not joking. It's seriously concerning how they analyse every detail to absolute shreds. Almost like they hate the woman...not love her.Β 

Β 

That mix we had earlier was of terrible quality. This one is THE OFFICIAL which is clear. Meaning from the producers/record label themselves. How hard is that to understand?Β 

omg spillΒ :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Β 

Β 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block