Elton John shares official song snippet of "Hold Me Closer" with Britney on TikTok

2 minutes ago, ronron said:

Wow im surprised at how many people cant tell the difference, its super obvious to me! 
i mean id understand if they couldnt tell the difference between two songs mastered differently but in this case the difference is literally a full layer of elton vocals :s idgi

I agree. People who can’t hear the difference either listened to a different leak or are too lazy to compare.

This is definitely different. On the leak I heard, at least, it was a full-on Britney song. I could barely hear Elton, and I thought Britney’s vocals were too raw and loud.

In this one, not only they smoothed out Britney’s vocals, but leveled them according to the instrumental as well. Also now I can fully hear Elton singing alongside Brit, which is great.

I already loved the leaked one, and the official version seems to be much more polished, as expected! Can’t wait to buy and stream the hell out of this next week :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, PrinceEric said:

This is definitely different. On the leak I heard, at least, it was a full-on Britney song. I could barely hear Elton, and I thought Britney’s vocals were too raw and loud.

In this one, not only they smoothed out Britney’s vocals, but leveled them according to the instrumental as well. Also now I can fully hear Elton singing alongside Brit, which is great.

I already loved the leaked one, and the official version seems to be much more polished, as expected! Can’t wait to buy and stream the hell out of this next week :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Exactly this. I think Elton sang the beginning of the second verse and a couple adlibs and that was it on the leak I heard. The demo we heard was likely from Britney’s camp. This snippet sounds much more finished and the vocals are actually less distorted, whereas auto-tune/melodyne was all over the leaked version, or at least the one I heard. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block