2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NEW SPECULATION

Because me and @Caleb Ellis are working and steaming hard in a group manifestation, here's the newest speculation, based on which we can fairly assume, Britney and Elton's performance is possible:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

UPDATE

Our very own @Caleb Ellis, while curating, broke the rumour they might actually perform It at the VMA's:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The more I listen to It, the more I hear how she could be totally comfortable with singing It live. It's her natural tone and range. And don't forget, VMA's are being held just three days after the official release :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I can totally see her doing It like when she pulled of STTA performance.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Dont hate me for saying this, but im really not that excited about this tbh. its not really a completely new song, no i dont think she'll perform it or do any promo for it, i dont think there'll be a music video for it

please dont bash me for this, i do understand she's been away for so long now, this is probably just to ease her back into music after  so many years so im not complaining. i just wish it was a completely new song

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block