Madison Beer is dangerous.

TommyX

24 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Britney is doing her music for fun and for us. Not for measuring with the competition... Most of MC fans are delusional about charts and especially for #1's :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

what crack are you on love? what does Britney and MC have to do with this thread? 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I never take her serious as an artist. She never seems authentic. She’s either trying to look like Megan Fox, style like Ariana and now sonically do music reminiscent of Ariana. And I only truly hear about her when she’s making headlines about complaining how her “natural” beauty has been the issue she’s not been more successful as a musician :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block