Elton John Officially confirms ‘Hold Me Closer’ out Friday 26th August - OFFICIAL SINGLE COVER RELEASED!

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

AUGUST 26, SAME DAY GLORY WAS RELEASED, THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY - BRITNEY, WHAT’S WRONG WITH RELEASING ON MY BIRTHDAY!!??

zqxRs3q.gif

Make an IG story about your frustration and maybe Britney will watch it :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: She’ll definitely troll you from then on out :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, hazel24magic said:

I don’t think the leaked version had the parts that Britney wanted to redo; if I’m remembering correctly, weren’t they postponing so Britney could rewrite or redo some things? As it is, the lyrics are the same as “The One” and “Tiny Dancer.”

The only rewriting Britney does is in her notes app

So Excited Reaction GIF

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Beyonce fans didn’t share the leak they decided to wait for the actual release, you know so it can be a better impact & also respect the artist they admire :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

You guys are spoil, selfish, and ignorant. The audacity to be mad with Britney, when y’all listen to a song that was not intended to be listen to yet. & now that y’all have listen to it, spread it all over social media, y’all want her/them to release it & call her/them sloppy & unorganized :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

who knows what the plan was, if was intended for next week VMA weekend they might had something cool up their sleeves, but once again Britney selfish fan base ruin it 

I blame jordan also because he could have close the thread once people started to share the link. 

I mean do we even respect Britney? we really couldn’t wait to the actual release? 

Now everyone mad with her :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

***** who you calling spoil, selfish, and ignorant? I'm not mad at Britney I'm just telling that UNIVERSAL and Elton's team made a horrible decission cuz they are the responsables of the publishing. So go sit on a chair and shut the hell up cuz if you type this type of conclussions you better log off.

Something for the VMA? add delusion to your profile. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

***** who you calling spoil, selfish, and ignorant? I'm not mad at Britney I'm just telling that UNIVERSAL and Elton's team made a horrible decission cuz they are the responsables of the publishing. So go sit on a chair and shut the hell up cuz if you type this type of conclussions you better log off.

Something for the VMA? add delusion to your profile. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Girl I said what I said I’m not bout to go back n forth. 

You have a good day & enjoy the leak :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block