Elton John Officially confirms ‘Hold Me Closer’ out Friday 26th August - OFFICIAL SINGLE COVER RELEASED!

The cover is absolutely amazing and already iconic. Seeing her as a child is touching, and it looks almost like a new start, a rebirth while circling back to who she really is.. just a tiny dancer who is this a huge artist at the same time. Elton is eternally the piano man.

The original song itself is already great, the melody is timeless, and the lyrics are beautiful. Britney adds her Pop magic with her unique voice, and nobody talks about the insane presence she has ! E-ve-ry cover she made in her career she managed to made them 100% her own.

Finally, the hype among the Pop culture is kinda getting bigger while the GP don't really expect anything from them together, I feel it's gonna be a surprise smash, a big global hit.

I hope they'll a music video for it, even a animated one can be very cool. But the rumor with one with Selena being Britney with the actor playing Elton is even better.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block