Britney Spears - Sucker For Pain (Snippet)

8 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Holy **** this sounds amazing and along the lines of her dark BOMT remix

what is this from?!?!

It was on the soundtrack for the blockbuster hit Suicide Squad back in 2016. The song was a pretty big hit too which featured Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla Sign and X Ambassadors. Imagine Britney being a part of that. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Suddenly I’m nostalgic. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

Sounds like a Glory outtake to me.

The vocals remind me of Private Show, Liar and What U Need while the production reminds me of Mood Ring/Liar.

It probably is a Glory outtake. I'm not sure it was even meant for the movie initially. 

Expected this to be a joke.  Wtf THIS is a jam I can bop to (still haven’t heard HMC).  Is this a Glory reject or from her old B10 recording sessions?  It sounds very Glory-ish to me, but Tranter, who did a lot of Glroy, was her EP on the original B10 so it could be from that.

• Love 5
Just now, G-unit said:

Expected this to be a joke.  Wtf THIS is a jam I can bop to (still haven’t heard HMC).  Is this a Glory reject or from her old B10 recording sessions?  It sounds very Glory-ish to me, but Tranter, who did a lot of Glroy, was her EP on the original B10 so it could be from that.

Considering it was released as a movie soundtrack in 2016, definitely came from the Glory sessions 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block