BritneysVault confirms that the HMC leak is the Final Version

rik

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Same lol.  All these rumors about it being released today…then it leaks…meaning it’s out there and ready to go…her first new song in six year and they mess up the release.  It should’ve been a glorious moment.  They should’ve kept it a secret.

She also has not even mentioned it, really. The one mention of it last week was deleted. 

It may be the final mix, but the leak is very compressed. I ran the mp3 through Spek and it pretty much tops out at 16kHz, which is equivalent to 128kbps, so the leak is def not HQ.

It shows as 320kbps when I opened it in iTunes, so it's been messed with by someone before it was leaked to make it look like it's higher quality than it actually is.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block