BritneysVault confirms that the HMC leak is the Final Version

rik

Well. I just heard the 3 seconds snippet and she sounded good. Her voice sounded clean with her signature. 

I don't know what people was expecting in terms of vocalney!

I'm just sad that the song got leak, I would rather that they release a snippet of the song on social media and then the release, but God knows who's in chargue of it. 

9 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Well. I just heard the 3 seconds snippet and she sounded good. Her voice sounded clean with her signature. 

I don't know what people was expecting in terms of vocalney!

I'm just sad that the song got leak, I would rather that they release a snippet of the song on social media and then the release, but God knows who's in chargue of it. 

It's not that her vocals are bad, it's the mixing. Elton's sound worse IMO, on his second verse it's like he's singing with a pillow over his head. It's very messy.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

How would they know? They work with Britney? They are just a fans site.

Reaction GIF
don’t think too much about it, just trust me on this. I don’t do “insider scoops” and know britneysvault well enough to know he wouldn’t lie about this 

9 minutes ago, Complication said:

It's not that her vocals are bad, it's the mixing. Elton's sound worse IMO, on his second verse it's like he's singing with a pillow over his head. It's very messy.

U description is perfect. About Britney I just don’t like the final echoes but the BIG production fail is Elthon voice on the second verse. Sounds like recorded in a room via what’s up 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Hmmm the vocals don’t sound right on the leaked version. It either needs a little tweaking or re-recording honestly. Most of the vocals are great, there’s a few parts that are jarring though. I think most people that have heard it would agree. 

I would agree Elton's vocals sound a bit weird and unfinished, however, Britney sounds amazing

glad that's the final. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: 

I understand and respect that people might dislike it production wise but complaints of "sound quality" make no sense since we're listening to LEAKS :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: which are obviously compressed and lose quality between platforms.

Hold that comment for the official release in august 26th of 2099. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block