BritneysVault confirms that the HMC leak is the Final Version

rik

I won’t claim to be lifelong besties, but we are good friends online!! He is very much respectful of Britney and encouraged many to report any Twitter accounts that were leaking the song. On that front, he does spend his own money on Britney exclusives and shares them with us for free (disregarding music but I think since gaining popularity, he has gained lots of respect from those who were working with Britney, and therefore legally gets exclusives too, but that’s my speculation). 

he heard the track before most i believe. I have yet to hear the track as I want it to be a surprise however I asked him if the leaked was a demo and he said no, it is the final version. So save your illegal streams right now for when it counts!!

DA76952-F-959-B-431-E-8807-8736-F8168-FD

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Itsme said:

I’m annoyed it wasn’t released already. 

Same lol.  All these rumors about it being released today…then it leaks…meaning it’s out there and ready to go…her first new song in six year and they mess up the release.  It should’ve been a glorious moment.  They should’ve kept it a secret.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block