OMG i just realize that "genie in a bottle" is not about genie in a bottle ! "You gotta rub me the right way"

7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL you JUST realized it??
This song is 23 YEARS OLD!

And people thought Christina was a squeaky clean teenybopper popstar like Britney.

Britney never sang about getting rubbed the right way and liking having guys's hands on her body on her debut like Christina did.

No wonder Britney was more marketable and well liked to kids and teens.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

How old are you? And are u familiar with pop music? Because in the release was someting that everyone know/talk and in the folllow years and is something very obvius in this case. But not clear if is about bring touch it, have o r g a s m or even lost the virginity (the genie come out thing).Β 

Clearly HIT Me Baby One More Time is about fuc* , about penetration, (no something of punch or violence). Is obvious too.Β 

advantage of growing up in a country where very few people speak English (FranceΒ :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:)

i was 7-8 when I thought that 3 was about countingΒ :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:Β 

IUSA about Amy WinehouseΒ :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

S&M with Rienne was just impossible to understand (me on YT faking my age to see the video and oddly enough, didn't see anything s3xual because my young self was like : kiss = s3xual but bondage? she playin'! and when she kissed that girl with a gag on her mouth I legit thought she didn't kiss her bc she didn't want to; the plastic bag at first I didn't get sh* and even the banana was "oh she likes candies"Β :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:)

only exception of all these dirty songs was lady marmalade. because well that's the one song French kids couldn't singΒ :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Β 

There are others that where more difficult to find and also have more than one theme like Wannabe or Barbie Girl:

Wannabe is not only about female fiendship they also sing about things that they like about boy in bed, some lyrics in Wannabe rap part:
"We got Em in the place who likes it in your face"
"We got G like MC who likes it on an-
Easy V doesn't come for free"
They are talking about s e m e n or the lack of that.

Barbie Girl: "Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees"

Also im not the one than think that Candy of Mandy is about s+ck c+ck right?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block