Might not be the final version

8 minutes ago, phinyls said:

jeeezzz the amount of music producers and critics we have among us :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

you guys have lots of opinions and are never satisfied :eyes_britney_laugh: 

It’s like forbidding people to judge the food they are eating because they are not cooks themselves. Music is a matter of taste. I love Brit, I love her voice but the song (what I’ve heard) doesn’t catch me. For me it sounds like the music in a changing room or a hotline waiting song.  Not that it’s bad - it’s just not my taste. My friends always say that I like everything that Britney does and releases. But this time I am little underwhelmed. Maybe it’s not the finished product and I will change my mind or it will grow on me. Until now that’s my opinion and everyone is entitled to have an own one. It’s not about Britney - it’s about the song. That’s it. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't heard it 😭😭😭😭

Me too!!!!!!!! Where have y'all gone to listen to the leak?? I can't find anything on Twitter... I feel so old :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

edit: I already have it, guilty bopping to it :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Unless what leaked is a slightly shortened radio edit, I'd believe the leak is the final mix, or at the very least, a very close to final mix. 

In the past, songs have leaked and they were dubbed as demos, yet the only difference has been slight mastering differences, such as boosted bass. 

The most dramatic shift was probably with Alien, but that was because they pitch shifted parts, the song remained mostly intact.

• Like 1

Honestly it sounds incredible. If it’s tweaked by Britney or not whatever. Best she’s sounded using signature low & mid voice with vibrato. Her head voice & falsetto shines bright brings you into euphoric state. Yeah they probably could’ve use tad less reverb but people will nitt pick and scrutinize every detail. I love it more than cold heart and Britney definitely delivered. The official will sound so beautiful I could imagine. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, JoeLuvsbrit said:

Honestly it sounds incredible. If it’s tweaked by Britney or not whatever. Best she’s sounded using signature low & mid voice with vibrato. Her head voice & falsetto shines bright brings you into euphoric state. Yeah they probably could’ve use tad less reverb but people will nitt pick and scrutinize every detail. I love it more than cold heart and Britney definitely delivered. The official will sound so beautiful I could imagine. 

Facts 

The vocal processing is.... very bad honestly. They're boosting breathy vocals to be on the same level as her head/chest voice within the same phrase, it ends up sounding like they're splicing together completely different vocal takes. It's also pitch correcting over vibrato.

I don't get why because she's obviously well able to sing! From her Instagram etc. Even some of the riffs on this song sound really good. 🤷‍♂️ It lowkey gives autotune the news in places lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block