Might not be the final version

I'm taking this with a grain of salt,

I know I'm gonna get dragged for this, but I think the leaked version is missing something... it definitely needs more production vocally and instrumentally. There are parts where you can't hear Britney's voice and some parts where you can't even know what she's singing.... also, her vocals on the chorus and the outro need to be polished.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

I know I'm gonna get dragged for this, but I think the leaked version is missing something... it definitely needs more production vocally and instrumentally. There are parts where you can't hear Britney's voice and some parts where you can't even know what she's singing.... also, her vocals on the chorus and the outro need to be polished.

True but there’s no final version. This is it . It’s just a bad production, I understand Britney don’t care but I can’t believe elthon let this happen 

5 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

I essentially said this and got crucified for it so just be careful out here lol. Maybe I said it too early on and should have waited for the hype to settle a bit. Regardless, some Britney stans here are really odd when it comes to accepting opinions that don’t fit their narrative.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, LivingLegend7 said:

I ran the mp3 through Spek and it pretty much tops out at 16kHz, which is equivalent to 128kbps, so the leak is def not HQ.

It shows as 320kbps when I opened it in iTunes, so it's def been messed with by someone before it was leaked to make it look like it's higher quality than it actually is.

It also clips quite a lot, suggesting that someone ran the song through audio editor and raised the volume and then exported it again. I'd say it's either demo or someone tempered it:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block