Britney saw my Insta Story - I'm shook

1 minute ago, s&m said:

Britney later: “I saw a twink singing my new song that was leaked! Immediately I called my lawyer and we will be taking action. Hope you enjoyed the song because it will be the last song you hear from me, at least as free man. Hope you enjoy prison. love you all xoxo” :emma:

omg I'm dying ahahah 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Britney later: “I saw a twink singing my new song that was leaked! Immediately I called my lawyer and we will be taking action. Hope you enjoyed the song because it will be the last song you hear from me, at least as free man. Hope you enjoy prison. love you all xoxo” :emma:

"KISS MY ******* WHITE ***!!!..."

• Haha 9
13 minutes ago, s&m said:

You miss 

🫣🫣🫣🫦🫦🫦👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼🐿🐿🐿🌹🌹🌹🧋🧋🧋

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, s&m said:

O primeiro insta story que a Britney viu foi de um PORTUGUÊS! eheh :)

(portuguese)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block