Predict the music video for “Hold Me Closer”

3 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I can see it being Elton sitting at a piano, Britney next to him with a mic on a stand. Wearing that blazer she posted recently (which I still believe was for something, her hair and makeup was on point) 

I would love this, although I think the blazer, while :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:, is a bit too vampy and serious for such an upbeat, summery song. Sadly, I don't think we're getting a video but it would be so amazing if it would be a casual (professionally filmed tho) compilation of Brit and Elton just chilling, her driving her car in the sunset, smiling, and basically giving zero ****s about anyone sending her bad vibes. Some kind of throwback vibes to late 90s since it sounds pretty retro.

• Love 6

it would be a complete slay, I can see it now :bouncey: imagine if it was a real-life video with Britney standing near the water, hair blowing in the wind :bouncey: TEARS FALLING FROM HER EYES, ARTISTICALLY SHOWING HER STARING INTO THE DISTANCE :bouncey:

ELTON COMES AND PUTS HIS ARMS OVER HER SHOULDERS AND SHE LEANS HER HEAD ON HIM AND SMILES WITH HOPE IN HER EYES

FVzXNWu.gif

AND THEY DANCE CUTELY INTO THE SUNSET WITH BRITNEY SMILING THE WHOLE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

FVzXNWu.gif

BUT WE'RE GETTING AN ANIMATED VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block