NEW INSTA - Happy belated birthday @madonna

The post has since been deleted:

Could contain: Clothing, Person, Costume, Dress, Female, Evening Dress, Fashion, Gown, Room, Indoors

REFLECTING BACK !!! Okay, so this was two and a half years ago !!! I was gonna post it but the extremely low quality is not professional !!! I didn’t post it, but I found it yesterday in my phone somehow 🙄🙄 !!! It was weird because it was Madonna’s Birthday 🎂 !!! This was when I used backdrops and shot photos with a stick for 2 years because I was scared of people lol 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! Just kidding … not really !!! Anyways, I did in respect to Madonna because well I think you already know that she came to my freaking wedding 👰🏼‍♀️👰🏼‍♀️ !!! I honestly still cant get over it !!! Happy belated birthday @madonna 🎉 !!! Pssss ... I know it’s … REPETITIVE !!! It was a work in progress. I’m weird as **** and I never finished 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

And reposted:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block