Nicki Minaj 'Super Freaky Girl' music video out now

Slayer

18 hours ago, maki93 said:

He did some great videos with Taylor though. I feel that the budget for Nicki's video was a bit less than what we have seen with Cardi's videos (like WAP or Up). 

I do love it though! I think its cute, and Alexander Ludwig looks great!

Of course Atlantic would invest in Cardi’s music videos since she lacks good songs. WAP was cute, but UP utter trash! 

Alexander Ludwig serves a whole meal  here!!! Love him in Vikings!!

17 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Style wtf is wrong with you this era, can you CHILL? It's fantastic video! I kinda hate that square framing but I guess they wanted to be original and make it fit better on cellphones, whatever, but she looks stunning, love the outfits, and her energy is on point, she's relaxed and having fun but commanding the camera! If you can't enjoy this, I don't know what will please you... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I honestly expected more. Nicki seems to put more money and effort in her rap songs and that’s okay. But her recent rap songs aren’t hitting the way SFG does! 

19 hours ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

It’s a nice video of course, but I expected more. I love Nicki’s fashion and her pink wig is giving me nostalgic. Overall, it’s a nice video. Hopefully the song will get to #1 again

16 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm disappointed tbh. The editing is disorienting, most of the music video reminded me of Fergie's M.I.L.F.$ video but cheaper, and it was just kinda boring and cheap feeling. Nicki (and the actors) look gorgeous though.

20 hours ago, Mxra said:

Those visual fire effects though :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

Y'all summarised it for me perfectly! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

I honestly expected more. Nicki seems to put more money and effort in her rap songs and that’s okay. But her recent rap songs aren’t hitting the way SFG does!

Ok I'm going to say it......... She's a MOM now.

* all of Exhale gasps *

She's not as hungry as she was before. Her career is not her main priority now, not even herself in her own life. So don't expect another "Chun-Li". Like, ever. She's past her prime. Everything from now on is a bonus.

Now go get some good D and relax because you're getting on my nerves omg :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Ok I'm going to say it......... She's a MOM now.

* all of Exhale gasps *

She's not as hungry as she was before. Her career is not her main priority now, not even herself in her own life. So don't expect another "Chun-Li". Like, ever. She's past her prime. Everything from now on is a bonus.

Now go get some good D and relax because you're getting on my nerves omg :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Rachel Wow GIF by The Bachelorette

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, maki93 said:

Haha no I disagree. Cardi music is so good. Up is a great song. I love her. 

I have to disagree. After listening to her songs, you will get tired of it because they all sound the same. Can we talk about her pronunciation? You barely understand her mumbling. She is just not a talented rapper. She is not an artist so ofc Atlantic will invest in her music videos. Let’s start from here. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

9 hours ago, maki93 said:

Haha no I disagree. Cardi music is so good. Up is a great song. I love her. 

She is also a physical abuser who drugged men for a living. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I hope her career will hit the bottom of the ocean soon. Hot Garbage is plummeting the charts and it’s the same formula as Up and WAP. Wondering what she will do next. I’m here to enjoy the downfall. Meanwhile, I’m streaming the better rappers which is Thee Stalion. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block